So, are we convinced that she is well-deserving for this title? @wecallitwow helps you identify this Real and Radiant beauty’s perfect imperfections, take a look!
For the curators who selected Sandra as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman – they have certainly brainstormed – had heated editorial talk sessions and nasty debate contenders to finally bring out their annual issue. It hit the newsstands on Wednesday with Sandra titled as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman and described vivaciously as “Real, Radiant Sandra Bullock!”
- She doesn’t give a damn about her look-your-best quotient at all times! She is naturally loved by all. Notice the defiant smile on the cover page of the tabloid, paired impeccably with a defiant strand of hair hovering above her right eyebrow, so imperfect yet perfect!
- She is a single mother who takes pride in being Louis’ mom. “What is beautiful is the honour of being Louis’ mother,” she said to People magazine.
- A 50 year old Hollywood star, who is ageing gracefully.
- Five years after her big Oscar win, she is now embracing her role as ‘the world’s first female supervillai’ in the upcoming animated feature, Minions. Brilliant! We would want to see her more often on the big screen!
- Remember her cute bob in Speed and her tough-girl slapstick chatter in Miss Congeniality and well the list is long! The actress has always pleased us with her gutsy performances!
- And o-la-la, lets not forget her naked scene with Reynolds in The Proposal! It spread like fire worldwide, for good and negative publicity but Bullock kept her calm. Commendable indeed!
- She is modest, cool, and insouciant. Well, naturally, when Bullock learned People had bestowed her with the ‘most beautiful’ title, she thought it was ‘ridiculous’ and ‘told no one.’ Hmmm, quite quiet!
- While there are 192 “breathtaking beauties” in this year’s People magazine issue -Vanessa Hudgens, pop singer Meghan Trainor, and more… are just talking points for their beauty conventions, while Bullock is sincerely realistic!
- We appreciate the 50-year-old Sandra’s take on what beauty really means to her. She said to People magazine, “Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it’s just so hard not to say, ‘Oh, I need to look like that. No, be a good person, be a good mom, do a good job with the lunch, let someone cut in front of you who looks like they’re in a bigger hurry,” Bullock says. “The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren’t trying.”
- While the list is long, we would leave you to tell us that one more reason that you think she certainly deserved this title.